TYPE OF RESOURCES
- Videos. Our animated videos represent the channelling axis of activities. Through this medium, the student will approach the contents in a musical, participatory, and active manner. You have three video versions: with text, without text and video karaoke. To take into account: This resource does not focus only on a specific topic. It can be used on up to three different topics.
- Audios. Together with the videos, our musical audio recordings are the engine of our project. To take into account: This resource does not focus only on a specific topic. It can be used on up to three different topics.
- Worksheets. Our activity worksheets comprise a wide range of activities which will support children to acquire the content of each topic.
- Student’s resources. Additional resources that have been created as complements to the whorsheets with the purpose of imparting knowledge and competence using attractive and entertaining media. Our students’ resources are ideal to expand or reinforce the contents proposed in the main topics.
- Resources for teachers. We have a bank of resources that are designed to streamline the development of teachers’ activities and that complement the planning of their classroom work. Resources for teachers include flashcards and picture dictionaries.
- Didactic Recommendations. Our Teacher’s Guide recommends activities and conveys advise relating to methodological aspects from a communicative and competence-related approach. Our Didactic Recommendations also include online games and interactive resources featuring entertaining activities that will allow children to learn effortlessly and to increase levels of difficulty within the topic selected.
- Comic. The comic strip reflects what you can see and listen in our video. It is indeed, a great resource which comes with 6 different varieties: with text, without text and with bubbles, all in full colour or in black and white. To take into account: This resource does not focus only on a specific topic. It can be used on up to three different topics.
- Online games. Interactive resources with playful activities that will allow children to learn without realizing it and raise levels of difficulty in the selected topic.
- 4 Videos: “Nos presentamos”: video ELE, video karaoke ELE, video Herencia & video karaoke Herencia
2 Audios: “Nos presentamos”: audio ELE & audio Herencia
21 Worksheets ELE, 22 Worksheets HERENCIA* and Portfolios: Une con flechas, Letras perdidas, Marca la respuesta correcta, Canta conmigo, Completa las palabras, Colorea las imágenes, Relaciona y escribe, Sopa de letra, La culebra, Palabra extraña, Escribe sentimientos perdidos, Redondea los nuevos sentimientos, Escucha, dibuja, colorea y escribe, Pictionary, Anagrama, Tres en raya, Lee y escribe, Marca la respuesta correcta, Estados de ánimo, Elige la imagen correcta, Dibuja tu estado de ánimo, ¿Cómo estás?, *Tabla de los sentimientos
- 7 Student´s resources: Bingo, Crossword Puzzle, Picture Dictionary, The Tower, Pictionary, Sudoku and Noughts and crosses
- Teacher´s resources: flashcards
– Color comic with bubbles and text
– Color comic with bubbles and without text
– Color comic without bubbles and text
– B/W comic with bubbles and text
- Interactive resources:
– 1 online game based on the comic x2 (ELE + Herencia)
– 4 Online games x2 (ELE + Herencia): Drag the word, Join with arrows, Noughts and crosses and Quiz
Bravo ELE & Bravo Herencia
- Bravo ELE is a method of teaching Spanish as an additional language. Children can learn Spanish from anywhere while having fun with our videos, songs, interactive games, board games and worksheets.
- Bravo Herencia is a method of teaching Spanish to Spanish speakers. Children will develop their linguistic competence while having fun with our videos, songs, interactive games, board games and worksheets.