- Videos. Our animated videos represent the channelling axis of ELE activities. Through this medium, the student will approach the contents in a musical, participatory, and active manner.
- Audios. Together with the videos, our musical audio recordings are the engine of our project. Using the ‘download option’, songs may be listened to in the ELE classroom or at home, and at any time without the need to be connected to the Internet.
- Worksheets. Our activity cards comprise a wide range of activities divided into three main groups: specific, general and portfolio. Additionally, each of the proposed activities has two or more icons representing the four basic skills of language learning: listening and reading comprehension, oral and written expression.
- Resources for students. Additional resources that have been created as complements to the whorsheets with the purpose of imparting knowledge and competence using attractive and entertaining media. Our students’ resources are ideal to expand or reinforce the contents proposed in the main topics.
- Resources for teachers. We have a bank of resources that are designed to streamline the development of teachers’ activities and that complement the planning of their classroom work. Resources for teachers include flashcards and picture dictionaries.
- Didactic Recommendations. Our Teacher’s Guide recommends activities and conveys advise relating to methodological aspects from a communicative and competence-related approach. Our Didactic Recommendations also include online games and interactive resources featuring entertaining activities that will allow children to learn effortlessly and to increase levels of difficulty within the topic selected.
- Units of work. Detailed planning of the different elements that play a role in the teaching and learning process. It guides teachers in the assessment of the (key) competences.
- Online games. Interactive resources with playful activities that will allow children to learn without realizing it and raise levels of difficulty in the selected topic.
Bravo ELE & Bravo Herencia
- Bravo ELE is a method of teaching Spanish as an additional language. Children can learn Spanish from anywhere while having fun with our videos, songs, interactive games, board games and worksheets.
- Bravo Herencia is a method of teaching Spanish to Spanish speakers. Children will develop their linguistic competence while having fun with our videos, songs, interactive games, board games and worksheets.